- Design Class Structures, Workflows and Rules sets for case creation, case assignment and case resolve, clear knowledge on importance of base level Rule sets.
- Develop Activities using Pega in built methods.
- Interaction with the end users, Business Analysts for understanding of the business requirements.
- Responsible for Integration-Mapping rules like Map eForm, Parse Delimited, XML Stream.
- Create reports for business users using Report definition, List view and Summary view rules.
- Create Decision Rules like when Rules, Decision Table, Decision Tree Rules and Map Value Rules.
- Create Declarative Rules like Declarative expressions, Constraints, Declare Trigger and Declare on Change.
- Work on Integration SOAP, REST and Connectors
Skills : Pega PRPC 7.2, 7.3, Oracle, DB2, Data ware house concepts, Windows (OS), SQL, putty, HTML, SOAP, REST
- Master's degree in computer science, Information technology or computer information's systems with 2 years of previous experience
- Advanced troubleshooting knowledge with computers, software and hardware.
- Demonstrated success in resolving system production issues and providing post implementation support.
- Demonstrated ability to work well with business leaders, project team leaders, application developers and programmers.